• Flexibility for Distribution and Maintenance.
• Easy to remove drain pan.
• LED Display with infra-red signal.
• Return air temperature and coil temperature sensors.
• 1-step access to power terminasls and auxiliary contacts for quick and easy wiring.
• Tangencial fans.
• Energy efficient EC motors with modulating 0-5 VDC Input.
• Energy savings between 30 to 50% compared to traditional ON/OFF AC motors.
• In auto mode energy savings will go up to 70%, meeting the required temperature conditions.
• Total Control PCB (S Type) - Integrated control board to be controlled via Infra-red handset and/or wired wall pad, including 1 Main to 32 Secondary units connection and Modbus protocol for BMS controls up to 2048 units.
• Flexi Control PCB (W Type) - Integrated control board for external thermostat applications, with the flexibility to control drain pump, louvers, zone control product operations, and limited LED diagnostics.
• 2 sizes of 2 pipe models from 2.56 kW to 3.19 kW / 8700 BTU to 10900 BTU cooling capacity & 2.6 kW to 3.21 kW / 8900 BTU to 10950 BTU heating capacity.
• 1182 x 467 x 25 mm / 46 17⁄32 x 18 25⁄64 x 1 in
The below models have been specified under AHRI standards.
The below models have been tested and certified by Eurovent.