• Plug and Play Control Box options accessible without removing ceiling tiles or ceiling access door.
• Flexibility for Distribution and Maintenance.
• Easy to remove drain pan.
• LED Display with infra-red signal and return air temperature sensor.
• Internal air vents and water purge valve accessible without removal of drain pan.
• Condensate drainage system with Sauermann drain pump and float switch.
• Energy efficient EC motors with modulating 0-10 VDC Input.
• Energy savings between 30 to 50% compared to traditional ON/OFF AC motors.
• In auto mode energy savings will go up to 70%, meeting the required temperature conditions.
• Total Control PCB (S Type) - Integrated control board to be controlled via Infra-red handset and/or wired wall pad, including 1 Main to 32 Secondary units connection and Modbus protocol for BMS controls up to 2048 units.
• Flexi Control PCB (W Type) - Integrated control board for external thermostat applications, with the flexibility to control drain pump, louvers, zone control product operations, and limited LED diagnostics.
• Without Control box option (X Type) - Plug and Play Cassettes can be stocked without a control board box installed. S and W type boxes can be kept in stock separately and can be easily plugged into the unit on demand.
• 7 sizes of 2 pipe row model from3kW to 11kW / 11000 BTU to 37000 BTU cooling capacity.
• 5 sizes of 4-pipe 2+1 row models from 4kW to 7kW / 13000 BTU to 24000 BTU cooling capacity.
• 680mm x 680mm / 27x27in
• 680mm x 1240mm / 27x49in
• 830mm x 830mm / 33x33in
• 980mm x 980mm / 39x39in
The below models have been specified under AHRI standards.
The below models have been specified under non-standard and standard conditions.
The below models have been tested and certified by Eurovent.