• Low Noise.
• Ease of installation.
• High energy saving levels.
• Low maintenance.
• Low height design (200 mm).
• Return plenum and air filter.
• Statically and dynamically balaced centrifugal fans.
• Energy efficient EC motors with modulating 0-10 VDC Input.
• Energy savings between 30 to 50% compared to traditional ON/OFF AC motors.
• In auto mode energy savings will go up to 70%, meeting the required temperature conditions.
• Total Control PCB (S Type) - Integrated control board to be controlled via Infra-red handset and/or wired wall pad, including 1 Main to 32 Secondary units connection and Modbus protocol for BMS controls up to 2048 units.
• Flexi Control PCB (W Type) - Integrated control board for external thermostat applications, with the flexibility to control drain pump, louvers, zone control product operations, and limited LED diagnostics.
• 3 sizes of 2 pipe models from 3.96 kW to 8.52 kW / 13500 BTU to 29100 BTU cooling capacity & from 4.27 kW to 9.07 kW / 14600 BTU to 30950 BTU heating capacity.
• 4 pipe models also available.
The below models have been specified under AHRI standards.
The below models have been tested and certified by Eurovent.